Please email your applications to email@example.com
Horse Stables & Camping
The Atherton Tableland Agricultural Society has been listening and we have opened up more of the stables into larger ones.
We have had some changes in procedures in accepting camping applications to make it as fair as possible for everyone.
1. Applications for the first round of stable application will be open from 1st May until 31st May, no stables or camping will be allocated until 1st June
2. Confirmations of stables and camping will be sent out shortly after the 1st June.
3. Any applications received after the 1st June will be allocated based on what is left after this initial intake.
4. Camp Sites will be allocated based on size booked, however a location will not be confirmed as sites are allocated upon arrival (as you know we are working with a very tight area).
5. All horses are welcome to compete, however only Hendra Vaccinated Horses may be stabled at the Atherton Showgrounds. Microchip numbers must be provided on your application forms and a Horse Health & Movement Declaration must be presented on arrival at the grounds.